Midland Sports Surfaces Hockey Pitch Construction
The range of hockey surfaces include specifications for sand dressed and sand filled systems.
Our consistent player friendly surfaces promote low abrasion, offer low slide resistance, uniform traction and provide an ideal ball balance. The Hockey Pitch Construction surfaces are available in a combination of colours primarily using Terracotta, Green & Blue.
All Midland Sports Surfaces Hockey Pitch Construction turf products are developed under the following criteria.
- Meeting the requirements of the FIH (Federation of International Hockey) from recreational to international level.
- A range of hockey pitch surfaces from sand dressed to sand and rubber filled to meet the needs of the customer, whether at school, club, national or international level play.
- Utilising the expertise of leading independent consultants in Europe and the UK who specify hockey pitch construction specifications and surfaces.
- Based on extensive research and feedback with payers and coaches of hockey.
- Synthetic hockey turf is manufactured to a specification recognised by the FIH.
We offer a complete range of products for hockey clubs/schools – ranging from practice surfaces up to FIH standard surfaces – these come in a variety of colours: Spots Green/ Terracotta/ Blue.