Our artificial 3G soccer pitch surfaces have been used to hold UEFA Champions League games, and FIFA promotes the use of synthetic football surfaces and pitches. Our RefTurf Duograss and LSR have achieved FIFA 1 star approval in 55 or 60mm. The Refturf Ultraspine has been FIFA 2 star approved for soccer pitch use.
For the clubs, schools, colleges and community groups who have limited training space or have large numbers of young people playing ball sports on poor natural turf conditions, soccer pitch maintenance and artificial grass offers the perfect solution and provides a quality surface upon which to play and train on.
There are a few simple questions to think about before selecting your sports surface:
- The numbers of hours or daily play on the artificial soccer pitch?
- What sports do you wish to play on the artificial grass turf sports surface?
- What level of playing performance is required from the soccer pitch?
- Does the surface need to self finance itself through rental?
- Is a shock-pad necessary under the playing surface?
- Is there a requirement to achieve a certification for your playing surface?
We can help to provide the answers to all these questions with proper soccer pitch maintenance guidelines.